2007/11/25

The diary

Happy Day

On Friday, I am not going to the university because my teacher is cancel class. I am feeling sorry so much. I want to learn this subject because it is a difficult for me. This subject is Public International Law. When I am learning this subject, I do not know teacher say what and not understand. We finished class. I ask my friends “are you understand?” my friends tell me “I do not understand same you.” Then I think I shall to read textbook and footnote. It can help me understand more than. And I must prepare for future.
In morning I and my friends are going to Phattaya beach by a car. I leave home very early in the morning to avoid the rush hour traffic. It is 3 hours from Bangkok to Phattaya beach. As we are going there that we are sing a song. We are happy so much. We arrive to there. The Phattaya beach is a very beautiful beach. The weather is very good. It is not too warm and it is not too cold. There is a lot of sunshine. The beach is very wide. The miles of white sand beaches provide swimming. There are many kinds of marine animals, for example crab, shrimp, fish etc. there are many people come there. I see a lot of people such as foreigner people; American Canadians and any think else.
We seat near the beach. We order seafood such as sour and spicy seafood soup, pork fried rice, papaya salad etc. I do not know “why are friends like to drink alcoholic?” But I do not like it. I think it can destroy healths that who are drinking it. Who drink that can not to control yourself and storage conscience. Then we finish to eating.
About 30 minute, we are swimming together and enjoy many games. I can take a photo. Then I see beautiful girl. She has bound hair and skin writes. She wears two pieces. Somebody who is not wear dresses. Oh god!!!
Finally, I think the beach is a beautiful. Many visitors remain in Chonburi to enjoy Phattaya beach. There is enjoyment of swimming and boating. There are a lot of food is delicious. I can relax. I will not forget it.

No comments: