2007/12/02

Busy Day

On Sunday, I live in the room. I don’t travel on the department store. I woke up about 10:30 am. because yesterday I get up 1:30 am, I do homework . When I work up, I don’t take a bath because today the weather is cold so much. Next I was alone eating breakfast. About 12:00 pm. I do homework. This subject is Introduce to America Law. I must read about the first ten amendments or the best know as the Bill of Rights. When I finished read. I would like to compare between United States Constitution and Constitution of Thailand. While I write assignment, I feel a headache.
About 15:00 pm. I sleep because the classical music put me to sleep. I sleep like a log. Then I dreamed that I was in Sukhothai trying to get back to earth. I feel surprise. I look around the areas. I remember, I have been ever learning about Sukhothai. Sukhothai is generally considered to be the first major independent Thai Kingdom on the Sukhothai Asian peninsula. It is supposed to be the father of the present day Kingdom of Thailand. It is located on the Yom River, one of the four major rivers that join to make up the Chao Pharayo River. The King of Sukhothai as that time was King Ramkamhaeng. He was a good king. In former times, the Thai people don’t have any alphabet for the Thai language. They wrote in the Khmer language. The King is known for the important for Thai people. He adopted the Khmer alphabet for Thai language. After the king invented the new alphabet, now the thai people can’t read and write because it is different from modern alphabet. Then I see a lot of thai people lived in Sukhothai. W omen had worn wrap and an ankle- length skirt. And men had worn pants but I never see the men wore shirt. I see the temple that was a beautiful. I walked go out to rural. I see Thai people were fighting with a foe. I come in to help them I kick a foe.
Suddenly, I woke up because the phone rang. My friend, Nuay called me up and asked me to watch movie. I had a lot of work to do, so I don’t go there.

No comments: