2007/11/01

Patcharawadee_section885

Miss. Patcharawadee Nakhai
Id. 4818045
Sec.885
English 3



Essay
Last week, I did not go to university because it is a holiday. I stay at home. Every day I got up 10.00 am because I am lazy. It also I like this time so much. I could to relax my brain. I could to travel to everywhere while I stay at home. I help my mother make cook such as I go to the market. I bought meat, vegetable, eggs, fish and other instead of my mother. I will play game with young brother or see the movie and concert. But if I have home work I will do my home work before to do anything but sometime I was lazy. I could spent time together with my parent.
A few days, my parent and I have a planed to travel. We decided to go to the KhaoKhiao Zoo at Chonburi province. There are a lot of an animal. I saw the monkeys, lions. Although we would afraid of the lions we want to see them. They stood far from the cages. Next I gave the food to the fish in the stream. There was a lot of food though it was bitten very quickly. At the zoo, they saw some birds flying above their heads. The children enjoyed themselves very much. Although the KhaoKhiao Zoo was very wide. I and my parent walked around the area happily. We finished seeing the animals.
Then my parent and I went to Bangsaen beach by car while I arrived there. I saw the sea and white beach. This place has a lot of people that they went to there for relax. My parent and I seated on the chair near the beach. I saw someone swam the sea, someone played Banana boat. Then I walked around the beach. I found my friend. Her name is Vee. She came to there with her boyfriend. Next time we had lunch in the Phakarung restaurant. It is near the beach. I ordered the seafood such as shrimps, salad, soup and other food. We finished.
We went to the department store but I did not like to go there because there were too many people. I did not buy anything I wanted. My mother bought some food in the supermarket. When I went out of the department store, I found my wallet disappeared. I thought that it might be lost at the supermarket. It also I went to the police station. The police said that they might find it. Then I back home. Although I found miserable but I’m very happy because I spent time together with my parent. There was nothing to serious.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Your wallet stolen!!! That is awful! I hope you get it back soon....pgvdkv