2007/11/10


Miss. Patcharawadee Nakhai
Id. 4818045
Sec.885
English 3

The diary

This week is the second of week of month that I study at university. I often tell myself to be in hurry, but I cannot do it. It seems that there are many things for myself to do every morning. I take 45 minutes for taking a bath, and 30 minutes for having breakfast. But I’m late. I finished do it. I come to university. When I go to the university everyday, I may notice that there are many cars and buses on the road. Each bus on the road is always full every morning. Everyone wants to go to their office quickly. Each of the cars seems to take over other cars. People in a big city are more selfish than before. They have to fight for themselves and everyone in their family. Therefore everyday life is not pleasant. When I arrived to the university, I register subject about 22 credits. At first the subject, I study to English language. My teacher mane is Jasper. I think he is good guy because I ever to learn with him in English I. He tried to practice me and our friends. But it is unable practice me. I have known me unintelligible English language. It also I try to practice more. I read to hard a book, especially English book that the book name is Presumed Innocent. The book was written by Scott Turow. When I read a book, I think that it is a difficult for me. There are a lot of words. I don’t the meaning. But never mind, I have talking dict. it can search the word and explain meaning of words. It is very useful for me because it tells me the spellings, pronunciations, meaning of word, stresses, synonyms, and antonyms. And I asked my friends. They are ever learn this book before me.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Just study hard and pracise English as often as you can. That's the way to improve and pass.